02 April, 2010

Your Tummy OWNS You!

Always listen to it. I sorta haven't been and then I sat down to have dinner and WHOA MY GOD!!! Was I starving or what?!?
It was HJ and I almost never like takeaway. Unless it's Chinese...For some inane reason, Chinese food is AWESOME! But I digress! I was all nomm nomm nomm nomm on this chicken burger and I ended up stealing Scott's chips. FATTY FATTY!! At least I haven't started on the ice cream, it's sitting in the freezer until I think I can move again.
I don't think I've had a proper meal in ages, not even at the MCG. They had this chicken thing (out of veggie options AGAIN! grrr and fay-yell) and I only got halfway through it. Couldn't even look at the veggies! Good thing they had little cakey things coz I had one of those and IT. WAS. AWESOME!
So maybe my body is telling me off. I believe it is saying "Feed me you stupid bitch or I'm going to stuff myself with fried foods and greasy animal!". I suppose I should listen but I don't have time or I don't care. Food is my friend but I couldn't be effed eating. I'll just go on the cheese diet and see how that works :) Gotta love Devil Wears Prada. HILARIOUS!!!
Goodbye my little munchkins! Don't forget to reminisce or tip your waitress!

No comments:

Post a Comment