08 April, 2010

So Screwed

Urgh, I have uni tomorrow and I have to get up at seven. It is now 12 minutes to eleven and I'm not asleep yet. I may have to pull an all-nighter and not go to sleep. I really don't want to do that but I may have to because I dam sure won't wake up until nine. I normally wake up at nine on the hols. I also have been going to bed at two am-ish again but that isn't normal.
I used to go to bed at about three am and then get up at six or six-thirty. That pretty much killed me so I got myself back on track and started sleeping regular hours. Those being eleven to seven. Then I started chatting with an old friend until all ridiculous hours of the morning and my sleeping habits were forced to change again.
Staying up for hours on end isn't so hard any more but I know it isn't doing any good for me. It's not that I always feel tired or unwell, I just look like it. I'm a bit pale from being inside so often these hols, the homework is drowning me a little. That's another strange thing coz usually I'm on top of everything.
I actually believe I am able to blame this one on my medication. I paid for the damn box of little green pills and then flushed them all when I was only halfway through. It's made me feel heaps happier and I'm slightly less odd but I am having a memory issue. Pretty much the only item on the cons list for flushing meds instead of taking them besides spastic sleep habits.
I'm weird when I'm alseep. I have to have Roxy in here with me now and she has to be under the blanket next to my belly. I also find it too hot to wear pretty much anything to bed now but I still have to have that one bit of blanket over me or I can't sleep.
My actual rant for today was supposed to be about the class I'm taking. We (The Kwongers) have a 'success' workshop in the morning, then our elective master class, lunch and a careers chat lined up for tomorrow. My issue is that I chose Health Sciences and the health science we will look at is that of the environment. I'm an eco warrior and I love the environment, so what is the issue? The organisers are getting Dave Trevoski in for the talk. What's so bad about him? He is not Dave from the first lecture. Dave was wicked. Dave was cool. He still is wicked and he still is cool.
I'm not sure what masterclass Corkie is in but I'm pretty sure it will be Legal. She's doing Legal Studies 3/4 this year, she has no idea about engineering and being an eco nerd is my thing. There's my logic. I hope she chose Health Sciences anyways. It's fun to have her around. She wasn't in Yellow at the last Kwonger event so she missed out on Aaron, group ghosting and walking on forbidden grass. Ooh, and the best place to have coffee on campus! They had this chai tea which was the BEST EVER in my entire life...so far.
But yeah...I have to get up nice and early for the classes so I can meet up with Corkie and her fam (mum and My PaigeBaby are chilling out in the city while we play nerd). I don't see myself getting up early. I think I'm going to have to break out the coffee (awful stuff that instant coffee is) and keep going and going like the Everlast Bunny for the next seven hours.
Shall try to sleep on train :)
Terreur xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment