04 April, 2010

Gemi

Today has been loads of fun. My family is happy, the baby is asleep and Scott threw a wicked as play tantrum during the egg hunt. Trina is getting really devious with our backyard! I guess it's a good thing I know it better than her but I would have had even more fun if I didn't. It's not about the chocolate but the finding of things.
I like knowing things. I like to solve problems and search for stuff. I like to feel like I have answers. It rights my world.
I'm really having a good day today so I've come to a conclusion. Sometimes you have to stop and assess things. When you look around you and think someone is messing with your head or playing mind games, it is usually because they are. So today, although I'm having a great time and loving my family I have to speak up.
That's it, I've had enough.
I have my head in a good place. My family is happy. I am happy and I'm too scared to risk that on wild and childish hopes. I am safe at home with an extensive supply of chocolate and the in-laws abundant. I am loved right now by people who are right here. That should be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment