05 April, 2010

An Actual Post Talking About The Night.

So. I'm lying on the mattress in the anexxe and I am surprised by how warm it is in here again. The best things about this anexxe are the glass doors and the fact that this is a permanent structure with welded bits and sturdiness. I like the structure and the solidity. Right now I am loving the glass doors because I can see out of them.
From this mattress I can stay all snuggly and warm even though I'm nekkid and I can see the moon. It's a very pretty moon I must say. It looks to be five eights and in the waning stage. The clouds are spectacular. It's odd how all people can be laying down under the same moon but see something different.
I wish we could all see the same moon. Each of us is shown the same darkness, the same orb of light to shine through it, the same clouds but we all see a different moon. It is because of perspective. I hate perspective. I hate it even more than 'Whose Reality?' and that is a lot.
I just want everybody to lie down and be warm. I want them to drink hot chocolate, read a book, light some candles. They can listen to music, watch their babies sleep, sing lullabies, eat leftover lasagne ( :) ) for all I care. Be comfortable and watch your moon. Try to see it your way but try to see it mine too.
She is there to light our paths and to guide us in the dark. She is well set to mean more than the sun and surpasses all stars.
Sweet Dreams, Sleep Tight

Terreur Nocturne.

No comments:

Post a Comment