05 April, 2010

Sweetest of Dreams, My Dearest Day Fail

Just had a Day Fail moment. Makes you feel all alone in the world when you get ignored, especially if you find out your mate deletes you too. Guys can be horrible sometimes and girls can be even worse. Either way it still sucks to have a Day Fail.
It's awful. Makes you feel unwanted. Gets you asking where the nearest bridge is.
You know what? I should have a kid. I should go out, get knocked up and force a child out of my vagina. That would right the world, wouldn't it? Like, totally. Kids are great and fun and I love them but what's the use of having a kid now? What would I do if the baby didn't love me? Just because I know other people who insist on sleeping around doesn't mean I'm going to become one of them. I would never ruin my life.
I'd just end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment