12 April, 2010

I Am Proud. Of You. Of Me.

For the last three days, my words have avoided me. They were just gone and I could not get them back. Today, here are my words, sitting calmly beside me and wondering what punishment they are to recieve.
They shall not be punished. My words came back to me and I was able to look after my young ones again. My words were with me, my words came to the fore and let the world know what I was feeling and thinking.
I made a girl cry today. Her name is Samantha Peters. I am not sorry but am instead proud of the words I used against her today. I do not take kindly to the corruption of my young ones. Thirteen year old girls should not be having sex and they should not be under the influence of a sixteen year old who suggests it. If Samantha is unable to keep her legs closed, I would hope that she could at least keep her mouth closed.
I am disgusted by the things she tells my young ones and I am on the verge of being violently ill from the thought of what she suggests. I find her to be wrong in giving her blessing and only her blessing. That is poor advice. A thirteen year old can still become pregnant or get chlamydia. And die! A poor time to quote Mean Girls but it gets my point across.
I am a proud supporter of the Australian Childhood Foundation and the NNCF. No child should ever feel like they have to have sex and no child should be abused. I consider the habits Samantha is teaching my young ones to be abuse. She is abusing their trust in her wisdom and their innocence. I will not allow her to destroy my young ones.
They are my minions and I have promised to love them no matter what. I may not be proud of some choices they have made but they do not disappoint me. They are the only children I can look after.
My many nines have given me reason to be proud. They understand that you do not automatically have to lose your virginity once you are fourteen. Even the boys. I still have mine and I'm keeping it that way for as long as I like.
Paige. Riley. Bridget. Georgia. Steven. Natalie. Jacinta. Courtney. James. Kelly. DJ. Brad. Cody. Jodie. Even Joel though I really do hate him right now. I am proud.
Samantha is aware of the consequences of her actions. I do not easily anger but I am capable of being very destructive and I will do everything it takes and more to keep my young ones young.
I do not care how much it will hurt her. She is a pitiful excuse for a human being who cannot keep her legs closed. She has gone too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment