02 April, 2010

Ahhhhh, So Bored This Family Is!

I ovulate in six days and that is a problem because my stepsister's partner, Wayne knows that. He is also trying to convice me to have sex and get pregnant. It was merely a standing joke until now. He's serious that I should have a kid. I laughed, a lot and then I told him if he wants to me to share in the miracle of life thing, he should by me a turkey baster. You kinda need a GUY to get preggers!
Which I, by some kind of miraculous miracle, do NOT have. Nor a girlfriend but they wouldn't be of much use now would they?
And I mostly don't want a kid right now, specially after Monnie's scare. We were soooo worried about that. Besides, I'm still in highschool AND I just bought a new corset for Deej's party. No way would I fit that if I was knocked up. I would be even less able to breathe.
So I'll just be content with watching my little darling niece on the Live Muffin Cam Wayne set up, baby-sitting for Kerrie and sitting with Amanda resting my head on her belly to feel her BOY (you know you're having a boy!!!). Sarah, you're next. I'm just going to be a good little girl and daydream about kids named Choc Hazelnut Spread :)

No comments:

Post a Comment