06 April, 2010

What Will Keep Me Up Tonight

I understand that I was not a planned pregnancy and therefore am a 'mistake' but am I really a mistake? Was my birth an incident which should not have ever occurred? Do I have the right to be alive after all the stupid things I have done?
This essay is really hard. Why can't I focus and why does everything I write sound like a lie? Why am I struggling with something I normally do well? Where has my creativity gone?
Am I a good person? Why do I keep getting so frustrated and then hold grudges against people I love? Am I really doing what is best for myself or am I just trying to impress my dad and show him I honestly don't need him?
When I was little, I used to have a dog named Munchkin. I know where she is now but I haven't done anything about it. SOmeone else has my gorgeous dog and I'm not getting her back.
Why do I spend so much time with somebody else's kids? All day I'm practically attatched to Kerrie's hip in case she needs me. Where is Luke and why isn't he here with his daughter or ar work providing for her?
I think I'm going to get sick again soon. I'll deny it if I am, I'll tell anyone who says I'm ill they can fuck off. I can't have sick days. VCE is too important. Speaking of, WHY DON'T WE HAVE ANY BAKING PAPER LEFT?
I'm such a clingy friend. And still a grumpy one. I'm just over talking to certain people and I don't want to hurt their feelings.
Where can I get my answers? What about sleep?
Marnie, comment here and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment