06 April, 2010

In So Many Ways, I Am A Lemon

Hmmm. Could it be that I am surviving constant interruption. Yeah, I suppose that it is my fault for leaving msn on. Oh wait, no it's not. Unless I physically turn off this laptop, msn will NOT log out. Until today, I wasn't even able to change my online/busy etc. status. It did that on it's own when it wanted to. Maybe I'm a little narky because I'm in VCE and my holiday is being wasted on mountains of homework. Or perhaps it's even that I have to prepare for a class I have on Friday AT UNIVERSITY. They're totally easy, right. It could even be that I'm surrounded by dickheads who I MUST put up with because I live with them. You know, the kind who start arguments over lights, miss their daughter's first Easter. Wait, no, it could be that everytime I have an idea IT DISAPPEARS. It may even be that my brother cut his own fricken hair and I had to fix it. Or maybe it's Sean pissing me off by taking jokes too far. Hang on, didn't I get most off a bottle of formula vomited on me by my niece recently? Like, in the last two hours? Yeah, I remember! I had to change TWICE. See, I really think it's the fact that my period takes twice as long to show up as is normal. It could have been the car accident I went past with St John and had to stop and assist at. Hmmm, maybe it's the neglected pregnant dog that sleeps in my room now. What about the fact that I've been having nightmares every night this whole week so I haven't slept? Oh, maybe it's coz I don't have time to do my laundry or have a proper shower without being rushed off to do something else. It might be the fact that my classes are leaving me pretty much broke except for one Wednesday a fortnight. It might have something to do with the fact that the police keep getting called up to my house. I don't know. Maybe I'm just having a bad day? Hmm?
So screw your tea cups, your changed tables and your incessant need to know what people DON'T like about you. Are you RETARDED? Why would you want to know what people DON'T like?

*leaves.*

No comments:

Post a Comment