02 May, 2010

Something Unpredictable. But In The End It's Right

Holy SHIT! I had the time of my life tonight. I was supposed to be on duty but hey, firies are volunteers too and Hils was cool with it. I even managed to leave the venue with a guys shirt and a tie o.O. I am a Hopper!
For my awesomely awesomeness, I have hereby been inducted into the Hoppers Crossing Firie community. I also got to learn the motto: The hotter you are the faster we come. And of course: If you call us hot and heavy, we'll leave you wet. Gotta love firies. And Matt, who smells good even if it's mostly wood smoke.
It was good to talk to him. He was ridiculous but in a fun way that made me forgive his stoopidity.
I was made for wearing other peoples clothes.
From the comfort of Matt's top, I hereby xxxoo you
Sweet Dreams
St John Girl

1 comment:

  1. Gossip? SPILL!
    Who is Matt? Is he hot? Am I jealous?
    o.O You're very good at getting people out of their clothes it would seem...
    Why the quote from you mum's funeral though? I'm maddass confused :(

    ReplyDelete