24 May, 2010

Taemus, You Appear To Be Angry With Me

It would appear we are no longer speaking, that we no longer have an accord. I wonder why that is, Taemus.
As a god, do you believe that you are allowed to abandon me? You should know better. You are the god of dreams and I am the insomniac. Who could possibly worship you more? I must have displeased you to have been abandoned so. No warning, no heads-up, not even a hint that you were bored of your job.
I hope you aren't on vacation. That would truly piss me off. I would probably murder you if you were off in the Bahamas or up in the Swedish Alps. That would be annoying. I wouldn't like it.
Perhaps I made you angry. Perhaps you were annoyed that I continuously brought my problems to you. I thought you would be the right person to turn to. Apparently I may have been slightly off the mark.
Would you like a bedtime story, Taemus? I've been reading something you may be interested in. They call it 'The Island'. I nearly cried. It makes me think of people who I should not have long forgotten but did. I fell alseep reading it last night. Shows just how mature I am.
That was sincere, Taemus. Not many teenagers can say that they truly fell asleep reading a children's book before bed. I dreamt in the book. How strange is that? I dreamt of you, Taemus, but you looked like everyone did on those pages.
I was afraid, Taemus. I was scared that you had built high walls to make sure no one would bother you again. I was scared that you had turned me over to these people and would have them look after me in your stead.
It wasn't nice, Taemus. I was scared and I never wanted to live in this fear. Where is the bliss that you promised?

No comments:

Post a Comment