26 May, 2010

Sleeping Naked

I don't know if I had a good day today. I'm so glad Courtney and I got stuck into that Anastasia song. There's something about Disney that makes me feel so good about myself.
I think the day did go really well for me but I was just so hung over from the effects of yesterday that the balance has not been met.
I was so proud of my cadets tonight. Their drill was impeccable. I've never seen it so good and what with the surprise bombshell dropped- Bruce Kidney is stopping by our meeting next week -I couldn't help but be impressed and like tonight's meeting. We have another new cadet and her name is Karly. I'm happy, I like new cadets.
Michael is still just as frustrating as before. He insists on taking far too long to perform basic tasks. Matt seems to suffer from some kind of learning difficulty and that is painful for me to work through. My time is more appreciated and better spelt elsewhere.
I feel like I have no where and no one to talk to my day about except here. How strange is it that an unread blog is my therapy? I suppose being ignored here just makes it like a diary. Hmmm...Perhaps I can just talk about whatever I like here?
Tonight I plan on sleeping naked. I like sleeping naked. There's something relaxed and 'carefree and swirly' about it. It's good to be 'carefree and swirly'.
I've decided my school shoes are ok and another accord will be entered into. Monday they just felt wrong. Today they did not.
I may or may not wear a bra tomorrow. I cut myself twice on the leg this afternoon. I like drinking proper cocoa when I have a headache. This week will turn out for the better and I won't mutilate myself again but I need another day or two to shake the awful feeling of impending doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment