24 May, 2010

Is It Just Me Or Are The Stars All Really Exploding?

It would seem that the entire world is speaking Greek to me. Take Lachlan as an example. The only guy who happens be in my Literature class talks to no one until he deems me fit to converse with. We share a common loathing: Marnee's constant name dropping- her own, of course. And I am refusing to wear my school shoes. They don't FEEL right to me. And Lachlan is reading the children's books I bring to Literature. And I am purposefully shut in a room to miss my classes. It's my own choice too. And my parents are actually home this week. And it is almost Winter but it is always warm when I wake up. And Roxy is gone. And everything is shiny and different and new all at the same time. I am so confused by it. I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I dreamed of the butterfly house at the Zoo. everywhere, everything. It's all Greek.

No comments:

Post a Comment