24 March, 2010

When Should Amy Conceive?

I am unsure as to how some of my friends were able to correctly answer most of the questions needed to get this made. Not only is the possibility of my diary having been stolen terrifying, it is also slightly disturbing that of all the possible uses they could make of it, this is the one they chose. It also means I'm going to have to change all my passwords. Fucksalt.
To satiate their sadistic appetites, I shall place the 'ticker' they made for me on this blog so they can see it and have a laugh. I hope this is all the blackmail me with because I would probably die if my diary was broadcast to the internet (girls are so lame in their daydreams...)
So here, this will tell you the days that I am most likely to get pregnant. Right now isn't one of them.
 Trying to Conceive Ticker

I also don't know why it welcomes me and tells me I'm eight weeks pregnant when I click on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment