31 March, 2010

Darcy

Last night I dreamt that I went to school today. Everyone was called back to talk about bullying. I didn’t know why, we just were. I was told I was going to have to get up and talk about sexual harassment. That part was weird. Then one of the female team leaders started talking to us about the consequences of bullying and taking it too far. We were told about this girl who was tortured by the ‘popular’ girls. It was scary and gross coz I stopped being at the school and I was watching what happened instead.
The girl had dark hair. I don’t know her name but I’m calling her Darcy so I don’t get confused. The girls spiked her drink and dragged her down to a river. They took her clothes and forced her to cross because there was something for her on the other side. It turned out to be her dad. He was mutilated and swollen. He had deep gashes all over his body and the skin around them was puffed up. The girls had drowned him in the river. The girls told Darcy she’d have to swim don the river until they said she could stop or her mum was going to be next. She did as she was told but they drowned her. Every time she was allowed back up for air, they pushed her back under. Eventually she stopped coming back up. She was found in the river SEVEN days later.
The whole thing was very graphic and disturbing. It didn’t just look like it was Real Life, it felt like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment