30 March, 2010

Do You Get What You Deserve?

Let us pretend I am one of you today. Yes, I will be one of the girls, laughing from behind their D&G glasses and over their bottled Evian. I am sick of seeing your eyes upon the world and questioning if it is just that we don’t want to be JUST LIKE YOU or that we can’t. I don’t want to hear your sorry excuses and I don’t want to see you buy me off with daddy’s credit card. I want to lie about people and brand them just as much as you do. I want to rant and hate you as much as you hate me. At least I can say why, at least I am NOT following a crowd.
Literature. All you need is a damned good word to take the ‘spoilt’ out of you so you can treat us like the human beings we are. You are sick and perverse people and you need reinforcement to quit your cruelty.
Blondes. Pick up a copy of ‘Walking Naked’. I’d like to see how lovely the world is after you see how your ‘freaks’ live in it. I’d like to see you hate and breed spite but call yourselves GOOD PEOPLE once the words of someone smarter and so much wiser than you have been drummed through you skull. Pick it up, read it, find Perdita. She is hiding in your life someone attempting to be saved from you and your wicked smiles of the lies. You don’t want to help; You will not be her friend.
Redheads. You may be the beautiful kind but you are so ugly on the inside. ‘True Green of Hope’. Read it and read it and read it again until you can’t stop thinking about her. Your parents may not love each other, they may sleep in separate beds but hey, we all know you only say it hurts so mummy will take you to the spa, daddy will open his wallet. You spoilt BITCH, you aren’t even worthy of the effort made to construct this text.
The Brunette. I saw you. You made a particular impression. I’ve even decided to single you out for your own book. Really, there are three. Try Scott Westerfield. He wrote ‘Uglies’, ‘Pretties’ and ‘Specials’ just for you. You think you’re helping us, trying to warn us about the type of people we CHOOSE to spend our time with? We know who they are and we LOVE them in spite of it. I don’t care what you say, I don’t care what you think and I damn well know that you just had a nose job.
The Rainbows. What is it with you lot? I saw two purple (lavender, not my colour), a blue that looked more green than anything else, an orange AND purple and a pink. ‘Does My Head Look Big In This?’ You might look different and that is great for you, individuality and all that jazz but you need to learn there is choosing to be different and having that difference being a part of you. I had you picked as the most tolerant. Now I know you earned the split lip.
All I can say to you is that I never wish to see your faces again. I probably won’t even recognise them for a few weeks. You do not persecute my second family like you did.
I’m glad I wore jewellery today.

No comments:

Post a Comment