12 July, 2010

Educators Are Awful

My Geography teacher is a lemon! I do not even know his name and I am fully set against learning it. I do not like him. I feel slightly awful for also judging his appearances but only a little. Very few instructors of education have made my staying in their classes practically impossible to stand and much less pleasant than leaving. Two really.
This man and Mrs Healey. Of course, I have severely aggravated my own share of teachers. There is a favourite memory of mine that regards an incident with Mr Gardiner and a whiteboard marker. I still cannot forgive or excuse this man.
His grasp of the English language disgusts me. For one, it is a ‘cause and effect diagram’ and not “chunking”. “Chunking” is a vile word and I find its pronunciation to be awful. The sound of this word makes me wish to be sick and then to maim him. Another issue is that he seems incapable of saying ‘gentlemen’ or ‘boys’ or ‘guys’ if it is to follow a phrase along the lines of ‘be quiet’ or ‘shut up’. It would appear that he is only able to complete such a complaint in regards to “the ladies present”.
I do not like sexist persons and even less so do I like them if they are of the kind who demean the sexes.
He has pixie ears. They are creepy and they are made even worse by the haircut. I want to cry every time I look at him because I feel like he is planning to molest someone. He has an odd face. It is not ugly or pretty or big or small or hairy or unshaven. It is just a face and it makes me uncomfortable. Whenever he approaches Courtney (who must ALWAYS be beside me because one of us ALWAYS has to copy something; cheating, no but teamwork? Yes.) I pretty much turn into the Incredible Hulk on the inside. I see colours and I really want to hurt this guy.
There is just something about him that makes me want to cause significant amounts of pain to him on frequent occasions. For the most part I can explain what it is at the time that does ire me so but there are moments when I just rage at him without explanation.
One explanation is that he is simply not Fiona. Mrs Tonizzo has the power to be one of the most frighting and feared teachers for a student but we had an understanding. I was odd, she was pedantic. It worked well for us. She understood the way that my mind worked. No matter how she seemed to irritate me about Alex or how she refused to have disciples of Buddha in her class, she always had that and I am appreciative of it.
Another is that I like my personal space around new teachers, particularly males. I tend to have problems until they prove themselves worthy of my regard and education related attentions. Of course, there will always be a bare level of respect. There are standards to become a teacher as there are of most things and the successful achievement of these will induce me to be respectful but not more than is necessary.
Or maybe I just do not like him. He is not my teacher, just a man at the front of my room trying to control my class.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world. Hazzah you understand =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is anonymous?
    If this be DJ, I wish to tell you that I show respect to this man. I do not like him and he angers me but I show respect.

    ReplyDelete