23 May, 2011

Emma

I'm a little *sadface* because I'm not really ranting today but I like what I've been working on. What I have begun is a series of texts on 'Emma'. Emma is just the name given to one of the voices/moods/random feelings that run around and cause havoc. What Emma actually is a little difficult to decide on so I'm giving myself a few ways to express her in literature. What I have for you today is a short piece of prose. It is a dialogue from myself to Emma. It's also exactly one hundred words long so I feel that it is amazing based solely on that fact. I wrote it in word using a font called 'Parseltongue' which has an amazing effect on how this is read. Unfortunately, wordpress no likey :( So you'll just have to miss out on what I see


Emma? Emma, are you there? I’m feeling strange. What have you done? EMMA? My head is spinning and my hands are shaking. What have you done? There’s fire behind my eyes. I think I’m having a seizure. Did you poison me? I don’t feel right. There’s someone standing over me but they keep moving. I can’t focus! What the hell have you done? Emma? Why is this box empty? The box that says ‘loxalate’. Emma, what did I do? My eyes won’t stay open but my cheek hurts. I think they hit me.
Oh God. Emma, what did I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment