20 May, 2011

Let's remake the Bonds' ads.

I'm here to say there is absolutely NO WAY I will ever wear Bonds underwear. My bum is never going to look as good as the girls in the ads and I've certainly never had a food fight in my knickers! I've also never skated past strangers when almost starkers.
I will admit that I do like the thought of girls being comfortable enough with their bodies to dance around in their undies but come on! Bonds ads are almost certainly made by the same guys who think girls have pillow fights at sleep overs.
No girl jumps into a choreographed underwear dance, especially not in their gym. And what's with the corset? I don't know anyone who wears Bonds AND a corset!
Let's face it, Bonds have no idea what they're doing. Sure, they make comfy undies but what the hell are they doing with their advertising?
I would never leave my house any less than fully dressed but in the land of Bonds, it's ok to run around the forest with the necessities only barely covered. Wouldn't those girls freeze?
And don't get me started on all the jumping and jiggling. If I tried to dance in a Bonds ad, all my wobbly bits would wiggle right out!
All I want is for Bonds to go back to the good old days of Pat Rafter, where the ads got a giggle and made sense.
But hey, at least Bonds have got the 'comfy undies' angle to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment