08 June, 2010

Toast Your Good Days

I have had the best day today and nothing anyone says can take that away from me. I have a Zebra named Tobey and Joey never met a bike that he didn't wanna ride and now I have a Tobey to prove I never met one I didn't like.
One of my girlies did my make up for me too so I felt pretty. I didn't even hate it. I just felt gorgeous and left it at that. I've had more chocolate than my arteries can stand and you know what? No fat comments. Not feeling it and there's no FatDay conscience. I can look in the mirror and there's no diving under the covers from it.
I have gorgeous crystal earrings and ONE pierced ear. Thank you Sarah. I just wish that maybe we'd iced it first so I didn't pass out when I heard my skin 'pop'. That was creepy and now I'm not letting anyone but Ben touch me.
I stayed at Ben's on Friday. WE DRANK! It's been ages since I've had enough courage to let myself drink. Left it at one bottle of wine though. 14% alcohol and I'm getting accustomed to drinking again. I WILL NOT EVER DRINK AS MUCH AS I USED TO and I WILL NEVER SNEAK OUT TO DRINK. If I have to sneak out, it's definitely too much for me.
Courtney made me cupcakes. She got an M and M cake, I got cupcakes. Muffin will get buttered muffins in September. This is how birthdays work in our circle now. We love and be loved. I am loved. It makes me smile and it gets me through all my days.
Tonight I will sleep and it will be painless. Beautiful even. And there will be volcanoes behind the lemon trees shading girls who do yoga. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment