03 September, 2010

My Ass Is Numb

Yeah, let's go nuts and have a rant. I hate you, Mrs Kaplan. Or Mrs Koplon. YOUR ACCENT SUCKS. I hate you, Mrs Tonizzo. Why do you think I went and did Math in the Senior Centre? Because I hate people. I hate my friends. I hate all of you. You're so young and you keep making mistakes I'm begging you to let me teach you about. Like THAT young teen who is crushing on THAT older person. I hate my stepmum because she won't accept her failings. I hate my stepsister because she is incredibly rude and was being awful when she took over MY room. I hate my other stepsister because she is a snob and always finds fault. I hate everybody. I hate everything. I hate school because I'm actually struggling. I hate my Outdoor Ed and Literature class because those three days put me behind in every class. I hate Yuendumu, the remote Aboriginal community because I CAN FIND A MISSION MAP. I hate being so angry but I'm having such fun. I hate how I hit that kid and then sat him down for a chat and some advice on how to treat women. I hate how I ask questions of people I've never met. I hate myself and I hate my poetry and I hate the whole. Boom de ya dah.

No comments:

Post a Comment