06 August, 2010

August 21

It's Mum's birthday soon. God, sometimes everything just starts rushing at me and I don't notice.
We went past the accident site on the way to Lake Mountain for Outdoor Ed (skiing) and Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) came on the radio. Then Bacon was talking about car accidents and how people have their necks crushed so I vomited outside my classroom. Oh, then there's a lack of sleep on top of that. Fuck, everything just keeps coming to beat me down.
They're waves with no break, just a massive trough that I can walk along before being crushed by the crest.

Dialogue With The Depression

Hell-o Amy. How have you
Been; Devastated. Perhaps
You should begin; It is not
Too hard to smile, I’m sure;
But you aren’t me so how
Would you know; I am your
Depression. Don’t forget
That; How could I? You follow
Me everywhere and I always
See you; Remember to be
Polite when we meet; I always
Am and greet you. Good
Evening, good afternoon; I
Know you don’t like me; Of
Course I don’t! My life is
HELL and I owe that to you;
At least I am thanked; It is
NOT a compliment; Say what
You mean; I want to cry; See
I understand you much more
Now I know what you want;
Are you sarcastic; Never
But I am sardonic; You know
They are the same, you
Infuriating imbecile; I love so
Much to hurt you; I can tell,
You watch me bleed out; Still
I am ever polite about it. It is
Why you must show the same
Courtesy; ‘Inside I am bleeding.
Sir, Good evening, good afternoon.’
; Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment